The link you have used is not for a current vacancy but ONLY for future opportunities.
If you intended to apply for a current vacancy, go back to the Flinders Ports website and use the correct link.
You should make sure that before you proceed to apply for a current vacancy, you have your resume available to upload when requested. Some positions require a cover letter to be uploaded. A cover letter is a letter to Flinders Ports summarising why you are the best candidate for this vacancy/future opportunity. This is where you sell yourself!
We believe our process will benefit you just as much as it will benefit us.
As you are registering for a future opportunity, we will email you when you have been matched to a vacancy that arises. That is why you should keep updating your jobseeker account with us especially if you obtain new qualifications or experience so that you can be matched for job opportunities.
To complete this registration today you will require the following information:
- Your personal contact details,
- A valid email address (if you do not have an email address you can set up a free email account with Google, Yahoo or Hotmail),
- Referee details (if available),
- Details of proficiency and experience of key relevant skills for relevant positions,
- Details to build a resume online including, your profile, career history, achievements, qualifications and other information e.g. training courses, and
- Please ensure you allow adequate time to provide full and comprehensive details.
When you are ready, please click the continue button below to move forward to apply for a current vacancy or register for a future opportunity.
We wish you every success and look forward to talking with you further.
Please enter your email address to start your application.
Position DetailsA Marine Services Team employee may be employed to carry out mooring, deckhand or maintenance related duties as well as Pilot Launch Master duties at any of Flinders Ports locations. Employees are required to work on an as needs casual basis when shipping operations demand and are remunerated in accordance with the Enterprise Agreement.
Company DetailsFlinders Ports operates seven ports across South Australia, including the capital city port of Adelaide. Services provided include pilotage, mooring, maintenance, hydrographic survey and logistics management.
Your session has expired!
Your session will expire in