Finding the right person for the right job is a vitally important process for us. More often than not, traditional recruitment processes use subjective assessment methods that are often unfair for you, not to mention totally ineffective for us.
The SmartClinics selection process allows us to make fairer and more consistent decisions about your application. It will incorporate a number of activities including an online application form; some matching assessments and you may be required to upload your resume in an electronic format (i.e. Word document). Before proceeding with your application, please ensure that you have your resume available to upload when requested.
Here are some things you'll need in order to complete this application:
- A valid email address (if you do not have an email address you can set up a free email account with Google, Yahoo or Hotmail),
- Referee details (if available),
- Details of proficiency and experience of key relevant skills for relevant positions,
- Details to build a resume online including, your profile, career history, achievements, qualifications and other information e.g. training courses, and
- Please ensure you allow adequate time to provide full and comprehensive details.
When you are ready, please click the continue button below to proceed. We wish you every success and look forward to talking with you further.
Please enter your email address to start your application.
Position DetailsAs part of the SmartClinics Team your role is to work closely with the Practice Manager and the local clinic team to ensure our clinic operates in an efficient manner. You'll meet and greet patients as they arrive as well as assist those interested in knowing more about us. In many cases you will be the first person a patient meets and as such you will be representing the SmartClinics brand. You must uphold our company and brand values whilst providing outstanding service.
Company DetailsSmartClinics Chermside opened in September 2011 with a goal of making access to everyday healthcare easy. Were now seeking the services of suitably qualified Medical Receptionists who like us, are excited about a new world of primary healthcare where patients are empowered to make better health decisions and take control of their own health.
Your session has expired!
Your session will expire in